MSI today announced the U.S. availability of the MSI AE2220 all-in-one desktop PC.
Featuring a 21.5-inch screen with 16:9 widescreen display, full HD (1080p) resolution and high-fidelity 5.1-channel SRS Premium Sound, the Wind Top AE2220 is designed to provide home users with theater-like multimedia entertainment. Powered by NVIDIA ION graphics and the latest Intel Core 2 Duo/Pentium Dual Core processors, it can effortlessly run HD movies, resource-hungry applications and sophisticated 3D games. The AE2220 also includes VGA and HDMI input ports, enabling the device to serve as the primary home computer, television or a widescreen display device for game consoles and other video-capable devices in the home.
The Wind Top AE2220 all-in-one PC is available in a variety of configurations, and is priced starting at $749.99.
Wind Top AE2220 Specifications
• Operating System — Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
• CPU — Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 (2.2GHz) / Pentium dual-core T4300 (2.1GHz)
• Chipset — NVIDIA® ION™ Graphics Processors
• LCD Panel — 21.5” (54.61cm ) 16:9, 1920 x 1080, Full-HD Multi-Touch Screen
• Graphics — NVIDIA GeForce 9300 Integrated Graphics with 256MB VRAM
• Memory — 4GB DDR2 800MHz
• Wireless LAN — 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
• Hard Disk Drive — 500GB SATA2
• Optical Drive — Blu-Ray/Double-layer DVD Super Multi
• Speakers — Two 5W 5.1-channel surround speakers with SRS Premium Sound
• Video Input — 1.3-megapixel webcam and microphone
• I/O Ports — VGA in, USB (x6), eSATA, RJ45, mic, headphone, HDMI in, SPDIF
• Card Reader — Built-in 6-in-1
• Expansion Slots — Two Mini-PCIE
• IR Receiver — Yes, with MCE remote control
• Wall Mount — Supports standard VESA Wall Mount
• Keyboard/Mouse — Wireless
• Adapter — 200W
• Optional — TV tuner