Gizmodo doesn’t know what Moshi Monster are. Neither I, but those strange things are cell phone straps for sure. Each costs $10USD. Link: moshimonsters.com/ VIA: gizmodo No tag for this post.
Why to just buy a cell phone strap? You can find one in the sand… Unfortunately you should buy the sand, too. Link No tag for this post.
You just buy a cell phone with photo camera? You want to record a movie with your new cell phone? So you need a Movie Clapper Board! You can buy it if are in Japan. No tag for this post.
[tag]Chinese food[/tag] Japanese [tag]cell phone[/tag] [tag]straps[/tag]. Doesn’t look very tasting for me but it is very strange anyway … No tag for this post.
Cell phone straps with “magic sounds”. They told us that sound come from those straps relax and heal you… I don’t buy it. PCNews Verdict: 4/10. Heal me what? No tag for this post.
[tag]Soup[/tag] and [tag]pizza[/tag] for your [tag]cell[/tag] phone… VIA i4u.ro No tag for this post.
You need a pig strap for this year No tag for this post.
This is ultimate trend cell phone fashion in Japan: hang a living plant to your[tag] cell phone[/tag]. No tag for this post.
Fish are made by plastic so you don’t need to feed it… No tag for this post.
Today at crazy Japanese cell phone straps: milk and bread… No tag for this post.
The Best Computers Deals
News all over the world
- Toshiba Satellite S855-S5379 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) – short review
- Vertu Constellation Candy Collection
- Hewlett-Packard Agrees to $425,000 Civil Penalty
- 360 Iron looks amazing
- Kindle with Special Offers
- First Cognitive Computing Chips
- Amazon Trade-In
- Ozaki iUFO
- failed opening required phpunit framework php
- CMOS Integrated Silicon Nanophotonics
- Garmin-Asus nüvifone A50
- Leading Operators Unite to Unleash Global Apps Potential
- SpongeBob’s Boating Bash
- Wii Remote with MotionPlus
- ASUS N Series